Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Welcome to Rock Winter Records

For those of you who do not know, my name is Esther Hadassah. I'm an aspiring author, blogger, graphics designer, and certified unicorn. I am also a virtual assistant/social media manager, and the creator of the Dream Big! Notebooks Collection. I find purpose in helping others and sharing based on my personal experiences. I find inspiration in everything and in everyone. 

Rock Winter Records is a so-to-be indie publishing imprint, which I plan to use for publishing my books. This name was first mentioned in my Blood Orange novels, written under my contemporary romance pen-name, Hadassah Harper.

Support us!: Become a Patron or buy me a cup of coffee. (See side bar for links)

SUPER FUN LINKS!: Paperback Shop | COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment