Saturday, July 3, 2021

RWR: May/June Updates | Camp NaNoWriMo 2021?

 

Welcome back, Rockers! Today's post is just a small update on what I've had going during the months of May and June. I will also be sharing a special announcement, so I hope you stick around!

May was okay. But the pressure of needing to move became more real when the landlord gave us about 45 days to leave. Yeah, we are cutting it kinda close. But at the time I am building this post, we have another 2 appointments to see houses for rent. Prayers appreciated.

June was my birthday month. And unlike the last 3 years, I did not spiral into a dark mood. I had so much fun, all month long. Not only did I have a mini writing routine again, but I also got to treat myself to some really great things. Like a new pair of glasses. I had to get an eye exam because I felt my prescription changing. And the day I write this post is also two days after my new frames arrived. I ordered another of my stories to be printed in paperback! I should be getting that in the mail any day now.

Camp NaNoWriMo 2021. I've decided to commit and write 30-35,000 words. It allows me to get my project to the mid-point. If you want to follow my process, visit The WriMo Blog. I will have a full post over there, all the things WriMo.

At this point, you are probably thinking Camp NaNoWriMo was my announcement. Nope! My announcement is this: RWR has an official RedBubble Shop! The Rock Winter Records brand needs to be separate from my DesignsbyEH brand. So, that's what I did. Feel free to check it out; there's only one design right now, but there is more in the works!)

Thank you for dropping in. I hope you have a fantastic weekend. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment